Today Dr. Emmett, who speaks Mandarin and has taught communication in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, and Taiwan, is working with Wintress Odom, president of The Writers for Hire, Inc., a Houston-based editorial services and marketing communications company, on a new China partnership, The Writers for Hire, Inc., International.
Our mission is to provide expert, personalized English language writing, editing, print, and web services to Chinese and other international companies seeking entry into markets in the English-speaking world.
Emmett, Odom, and our Beijing Account Executive, Nik (Yinan) Ma, will provide bilingual and English language writing, editing, translation and marketing communication services, along with strategic advice on branding your company successfully in the United States, Canada, the UK, and elsewhere.
We welcome inquiries from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, and other countries in Asia and Africa.
Our expertise in writing ranges from technical manuals and brochures to corporate branding and image, news announcements and press releases, product literature, online newsletters, email blasts, books, magazines, articles in general and trade media, and Opinion/Editorial in regional and national newspapers and websites.
Our team of experienced multilingual publicists and writers will help your company bridge both the culture and language gap to your buyers in the United States, Canada, the UK, or Australia.
- We provide direct one-on-one assistance to companies seeking public relations and marketing assistance.
- We will help you find the appropriate English language media outlets and advertising venues.
- Our expert writers will help your company tailor a website or printed marketing materials to English-speaking customers.
Our services include:
- Multilingual translation, editing and marketing communication services for Chinese energy, technology, and health care/pharmaceutical companies seeking entree into US markets.
- Direct one-on-one assistance to companies seeking public relations and marketing assistance
- Finding the appropriate English language media outlets and advertising venues.
- Researching the technical requirements of US, Canadian, UK and Australian markets to assess your product or service “fit.”
- Writing and editing website or printed marketing materials for English-speaking customers.
- Expert web design services are also available through our team contractors.
One of Dr. Emmett’s books, Power Presentations on the Business Stage, a revised version of a book on speech presentations originally written and published by Nathalie Donnet, a theatrical director (and Emmett’s mother), is scheduled for new publication in Chinese by Peking University Press in 2015.