New Editorial Venture Bridges Communications Gap between Chinese Companies and the US-UK Marketplace
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 中文
Arielle Emmett & Associates, LLC, a boutique writing, editing, and international marketing communications company, has announced a new partnership to bring quality English-language editorial services to the Asian and African high-tech marketplace. Our company is joining with Houston-based The Writers for Hire, Inc. to form a new media venture, The Writers for Hire, Inc., International.
“The Writers for Hire, Inc., International will bridge the language and culture gap between high-tech companies in Asia and Africa and potential markets in the English-speaking world,” said Arielle Emmett, Ph.D., a journalist and Fulbright scholar who has taught and reported from Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, and Italy.
“We will provide expert translation, ghostwriting, editing, marketing communications, and branding strategy to Chinese and other international organizations seeking successful entry into the English-speaking marketplace,” she said.
“We offer international companies one-on-one counsel to ensure their technical manuals, brochures, websites, and other marketing materials are understandable and compelling to English-language readers,” said Wintress Odom, president and owner of The Writers for Hire, Inc.
“With more than 20 years of professional experience, our company can turn garbled and confusing marketing materials written by non-native English speakers into gems of clarity and insight,” Odom said.
Specific services will include the following:
- Multilingual translation, editing and marketing communication for companies specializing in energy, technology, education, and health care/pharmaceutical seeking entree into US markets.
- Direct one-on-one assistance to companies seeking public relations and marketing assistance.
- Finding the appropriate English language media outlets and advertising venues.
- Researching the technical requirements of US, Canadian, UK and Australian markets to assess your product or service “fit.”
- Writing and editing website or printed marketing materials for English-speaking customers.
For further information, contact:
- Nik Ma (Ma Yinan) Direct Line: +86 15010320519 (Beijing) or email@example.com. WeChat: nikynma or firstname.lastname@example.org (Facetime ID)
- Arielle Emmett Direct Line: or 001 610 742 9319 USA mobile or email@example.com . WeChat: Aisushan59 Skype: arielle.emmett
Arielle Emmett, Ph.D. in Jatinangor, Indonesia to Teach Photojournalism and Print Production on Fulbright Grant
Jatinangor, West Java, Indonesia, March 2014. Dr. Emmett is in Indonesia teaching, lecturing, and blogging as part of her Fulbright grant duties. For updates and dispatches, please go to her blog.
Arielle Emmett Wins Fulbright Grant to Teach in Indonesia
Washington, D.C., September 2014. Arielle S Emmett, Ph.D. has been selected for a Fulbright Specialist grant in Communications and journalism at University Padjadjaran, West Java Indonesia for spring 2015.
As a Fulbright specialist, Dr. Emmett will be involved in a class project related to digital journalism and visual storytelling. She will be devising an online visual journalism curriculum for students, with practice in photography, documentary film making and web design, along with news and feature writing and editing. The results of the project will be published on the university’s website along with print exhibitions. Emmett will be giving lectures and exercises in photography, digital ethics, and report on environmental issues.
Further information will be forthcoming, as will updates and reports on her blog.